We at Soccer Emporium respect the privacy of our site visitors and are committed to protecting any information we may require from our visitors as they peruse our website.
The data we collect in users of this site
Processing your data
- Information given by users of this website is voluntary.
- Soccer Emporium obtains personal data about you that you submit when you register to use the swap shop and when you submit an inquiry via the contact us page. This personal information includes data such as your telephone number, name, address, email address, fax number.
- We may contact users of this website from time to time with promotional offers or other incentives. We may also request additional information that we believe can help us serve our clients better. Providing this additional information is strictly voluntary.
- Information is only retained and used in a lawful, fair and relevant way in order for you to use our Site.
- In order to ensure that the data we hold is accurate and current, we ask you to update your registration details as often as is necessary.
Your Legal Data Protection Rights
- Your personal data will be stored in our database in our UK based data processing centre.
- All data stored on our database is available to our internal soccer emporium team who maintain this Site.
- We will not divulge user information to any third party without prior consent, other than as requested or required by the Government of the United Kingdom for any legal proceedings or other purpose.
You have the right to request a copy of the information held by us about you in our records. You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in the information and various other data subject rights under the UK Data Protection laws.