Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website.
About Using This Website
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this website. This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you.
Warranties and Liability
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided "as is" and Soccer Emporium makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will Soccer Emporium be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which it would not be lawful for Soccer Emporium to exclude.
Use of the Site and our Operations
You agree not to:
Links to Other websites and Products
- obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to restricted areas of the Site;
- disassemble, reverse engineer, de-compile or in any other way interfere with any downloaded software unless specifically authorised by the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in such software;
- send unsolicited commercial e-mail or "spam" to any www.socceremporium.com e-mail address or user of the Site or otherwise abuse any part of the Site or any other network; attempt to test the vulnerability, probe, scan, or breach the security measures of the Site or other like systems and networks;
- disclose or share your password to the Site with any third parties whatsoever;
- access any materials not intended for you by logging into the Site on another user's details or otherwise;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, harass, stalk or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others, including the commission of any offence under the Prevention of Harassment Act 1997 or similar legislation; or
- use the Site for fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law, and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
These Terms and Conditions were last updated in August 2010.